Friday, June 8, 2007

The only reason I sat through Episode 1 again...


Hey everyone! Here's a fresh Star Wars Bubblehead duel between Darth Maul and Obi Wan. As I watched this scene I remember thinking that lightsaber fighting had never seemed faster or more exciting. Sadly, Lucas didn't bring back a robotic Maul in Revenge of the Sith, so, sadly, we're left with a character much like Boba Fett in the original trilogy: Looks great, but goes out like a puss. Oh well. Hope ya like the drawing.
PS. Lots more stuff comin!

4 comments:

Skytalon said...

Excellent!! My wish came true! :)

Miss Cake said...

I love this so much.

Boatwright Artwork said...

Maul is right there with Tarkin for wasted characters. Peter Cushing is one of my favorite actors and it was a shame to not have him return. Fine to blow him up if it was only the one film, but even as a kid I wanted more that guy. Maybe you could do a Tarkin cartoon in the future.

Unknown said...

Awesome-o! Now let's see some more posts. Maybe that other cool dark jedi from the Animated Clone Wars series???