Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All you have to do is dream...


Hi gang. I'm waiting on approval from Marvel to post my Marvel Masterpiece Cards, but in the meantime, I thought I would try a new blog idea. In an effort to be more inspired, I'm taking whatever movie I see in a particular week, and doing an illustration from it. This weeks movie is Dreamgirls, which I cought at the the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. It's a beautifully made movie and although Jennifer Hudson (deservedly) got all the attention, the entire cast is first rate.

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

So you recommend Dreamgirls then? I actually kind of wanted to see it when it first came out but then forgot all about it. This is a really nice piece though. Someday I hope you watch Salo and do an illustration here for it too.